Hot Yoga Retreat Bali – April 2020
Sunday, 19th April – Saturday, 25th April 2020 (7 days/6 nights)
with Yoga teacher Sy Ali
Seminyak & Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
This April , come with us to the magical island of Bali and experience a 6 nights/7 day journey of a lifetime. Daily Hot Yoga classes (in a heated room with mirrors) are combined with Posture Clinics and workshops. Whether you are new to yoga or have been practising for years at an advanced level this retreat is for you and open to all levels. We do also offer a few classes outside in beautiful surroundings where you will also sweat and detox in nature. You will experience the best Bali has to offer by staying in 2 beautiful locations. The first location is Seminyak for 4 nights; the famous beach town with its amazing shops, restaurants, hotels, stunning beaches and sunsets ; combined with 2 nights in Ubud (1.5 hours drive from Seminyak), the art centre of Bali, set in between beautiful rice fields and jungles.
One of the sunsets at our last retreat night out at the W Resort in Seminjak – no filter needed for this one!
Take part in daily Hot Yoga classes and workshops (all classes in a heated room with mirrors) – deepen your practice in masterclasses, posture clinics and workshops – relax during a massage and enjoy freshly prepared meals in a jungle setting or at the ocean. We offer a minimum of 2 Hot Yoga classes a day plus workshops/ posture clinics on 2/3 afternoons as well. All classes are open to all levels and of course optional to attend. It is your holiday, do as much or as little as you like.
Watch the most amazing sunsets in style at the award winning W Retreat in Seminyak, visit local shops and markets or take a stroll through the famous Ubud rice fields. Or just simply relax by the pool or ocean. There will also be guided walks through the rice fields and the option to visit markets and neighboring villages ! Further we can arrange optional tours for you once in Bali which include but are not limited to: horse riding tours at the beach, volcano trip to Mount Aung, day tours to the temples, diving, snorkeling and bike tours through the rice fields!
Happy yogis at our retreat in Bali for a dinner night out
Our locations for the week: Seminyak (4 nights) & Ubud (2 nights)
In Seminyak you will be staying at the stylish Tony’s Villas and Spa **** – in a quiet and peaceful setting yet only 2 minutes walk to the Main Street with all its restaurants, bars, shops, spas, 4 min walk to the back and only a 2 minute walk to the Yoga studio where we will be holding all yoga classes (all in a heated studio with mirrors). Tony’s Villas have different accommodation options, ranging from deluxe shared rooms (twin beds) to deluxe singles (king size bed) and also private secluded villas with own pool and open air bathrooms with large bathtub and showers. There are further 2 pools, 2 restaurants and an on site spa salon as well. All rooms feature private balcony or terrace, flat screen TV, wifi, private en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, safe, towels and bathrobe, hair dryer, toiletries and mini bar/ fridge.
Stunning private villas with own pool, king size bed and open air bathroom
In Ubud you will be staying for 2 nights at the stunning Alaya Resort Ubud *****. This award winning 5 star resort is located in the heart of Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali. The resort is set amidst the rice fields, offering tastefully decorated rooms and an outdoor pool. Guests enjoy free daily afternoon tea and tropical fruits. Breakfast is included as well. It boasts an onsite spa, large swimming pool and relaxation areas. The contemporary Balinese-style rooms all come with a flat-screen TV and a private terrace overlooking the natural greenery. Fitted with marble flooring, the private bathrooms are decorated with artworks and provide complete facilities. Right next door to the world famous Yoga Barn where we will be holding classes as well, this is just THE place to experience Ubud in style.
The stunning Alaya Resort in Ubud – home for 2 nights
A Yoga Class during our Retreats – get ready to sweat
Check in on the day of the start of the retreat is at 3pm with our first communal yoga class starting at around 5-6pm. Please try and arrive at Denpasar airport no later than 2pm. If you arrive earlier that’s fine, the hotel will do its best to have your room ready and if not you can relax by the pool or bar/restaurant. If you arrive later that is also fine, you will still have plenty of time to get to know the group.
Check-out on the final day of the retreat is 12 pm. If your flight is much later, that’s not a problem you can leave your luggage at the hotel and pick it up before your transfer to the airport and in the meantime enjoy the hotel facilities.
Deluxe room at the Alaya Resort
Additional nights: If you plan to arrive earlier or stay longer in Bali that is no problem, just send us a quick message and we can arrange additional nights for you or suggest hotels in your desired location.
What’s included in this trip of a lifetime:
- 6 nights luxury accommodation in either single deluxe king size bed or shared deluxe rooms (twin beds)
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner on 4 nights where we will be visiting some of Bali’s best restaurants (international and traditional cuisine)
- Transfer from Seminyak to Ubud to the hotel
- Daily Bikram Yoga classes, master classes and workshops
- Class fees for any additional classes offered at the different yoga studios
- All Mats and towels
- One fresh coconut a day after yoga class
- All return transfers during the week to the yoga studios, cultural attractions by private minivan transfer and own driver
- 1 Massage – 60 min
- Airport transfer from Denpasar International Airport to the Hotel in Seminyak on the day of the arrival of the retreat . The return transfer from Ubud to the airport on the final day is not included but can be arranged (around 20/30 USD)
The Sayan House – award winning food and one of our locations for dinner
All prices are per person and in USD!
- Deluxe Double / Shared Room (Twin Beds): $1950 USD
Come with a friend or sign up by yourself and we will match you with a guest of the same gender and age range!
- Deluxe Single (King Size Bed): $2550 USD
- Deluxe Single private pool villa in Seminyak and Deluxe Suite in Ubud (king size bed): 3050 USD
What’s not included:
- Travel insurance – we highly recommend getting travel insurance to protect yourself against any unforeseen circumstances such as illness, natural disasters etc. that can occur
- Transportation to the dinner venues on the 2 nights where dinner is not included (3-5 USD)
- airport transfer from Ubud to the airport on the final day of the retreat (around 20/30 USD).
- Dinner on 2 nights – we will suggest a dinner venue during those nights and you are welcome to join or make arrangements by yourself. Dinner ranges from 10-25 USD for a main course on those night
Stunning rice fields, just a 15 min. drive from Ubud
- The Retreat is open to all levels – minimum age is 18 years old!
- The Retreat is limited to 15 guests
- International / national flights to Bali (Denpasar) airport are not included in the price
- Travel insurance is not included but highly recommended
- An initial deposit of $1000 USD is required to secure your place at the Retreat.
- The remainder is due no later than 70 days prior to the Retreat start date
- Payments can be made via Western Union, PayPal / Credit Card or direct bank transfers – the fees are NOT included in the price!
- All prices are in USD – should you pay in any other currency you need to cover exchange rate fees
One of our classes in Seminyak
- Any cancellation will require an administrative fee of $150 USD
- Up to 160 days prior to the retreat start date – the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 120 days prior to the retreat start date – 40% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- After 70 days prior to the retreat start date – No refund applies
Are you ready to…
For any additional questions please email us directly at