Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully. By submitting your Registration Form you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below:
- The Participant is 18 years old or over.
- Prices do not include airfares. Airport transfers are available to and from the closest airport by arrangement of Free Spirit Yoga Retreats unless otherwise stated in the retreat description.
- The Participants recognises that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous, and is aware of hazards and risks involved.
- The Participant understands that it is their responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding their participation in the Retreat. The Participant represents and warrants that they are physically fit and have no medical condition, which would prevent their full participation in the Retreat.
- Free Spirit Yoga Retreats reserves the right either before or during the Retreat to refuse to carry or accommodate any Participant which it considers to be unsuitable by reason of physical or mental condition.
- Free Spirit Yoga Retreats reserves the right either before or during the Retreat to refuse to carry or accommodate any Participant which it considers unsuitable by reason of inappropriate behaviour.
- The Participant will not hold Free Spirit Yoga Retreats, its instructors, contractors or employees legally or financially for any injuries suffered, caused whole or in part by the participants failure to faithfully follow instructions of the instructors or by any physical impairment of the Participants not fully disclosed by the Participant in writing.
- All Participants of the Retreat are strongly advised to get travel, medical, accident, cancellation and baggage insurance independently. Free Spirit Yoga Retreats carry no insurance whatsoever for the Retreat Participants.
- If a Participant is refused entry to any country as a result of that country’s entry requirements, Free Spirit Yoga Retreats is not responsible for any costs or expenditure incurred as a result of that entry refusal, and there shall be no reimbursement of monies paid in relation to the Retreat.
- Free Spirit Yoga Retreats makes no representation or warranty with respect to the standard of transportation, accommodation, or other service to be provided by Contractors and shall not be liable or in any way responsible for any failure by Contractors to provide such service.
- Cancellation policy –
- Any cancellation will require an administrative fee of US$150
- Up to 90 days prior to the retreat start date – the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 70 days prior to the retreat start date – 40% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 45 days prior to the retreat start date – 20% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- After 45 days prior to the retreat start date – no refund applies
- Free Spirit Yoga Retreats may in absolute discretions cancel the Retreat:
- if Participant numbers fall below half of the Retreats capacity.
- At any time either prior to or during the Retreat by reason of the occurrence of a fire, flood, earthquake, storm or tempest, interruption of transport, embargo, industrial dispute, riots, civil unrest, act of terrorism, war, military coup or change of government, health risk or epidemic, or any other act or event occurring in the region of the country or countries on the itinerary of the Retreat and which Free Spirit Yoga Retreats may in its absolute discretion decides constitutes a danger to the security and well being of a Participant. In the event of such cancellation, Free Spirit Yoga Retreats shall not be responsible for the refund of any deposit or other payments made by the Participant on account of the Retreat and the Participants shall have no right to claim damages from Free Spirit Yoga Retreats.
- The Retreat Participant shall indemnify and hold Free Spirit Yoga Retreats free and harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, injuries and liabilities arising from or on account of Free Spirit Yoga Retreats activities or omissions in connection with this Agreement, as well as costs, including attorneys fees, of defending them against them. By accepting this agreements, the participants releases Free Spirit Yoga Retreats, its instructors, owners, contractors and employees from all responsibilities and liability.
- Free Spirit Yoga Retreats take no responsibility or liability for, and the Retreat Participants expressly waives any right to hold Free Spirit Yoga Retreats liable for:
1. Any changes or delays in air schedules, missed airline or other carrier connections or other services
2. injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, including luggage
3. Additional expenses resulting from changes in exchange rates, tariffs, or schedule
4. Defect in any vehicle or the act or default of any company or person engaged in conveying the Retreat Participants, or in carrying out arrangements of the Retreat
5. Additional expenses incurred or due to sudden sickness,weather conditions, strikes or other causes
6.Losses due to cancellations.
- Free Spirit Yoga Retreats take no responsibility or liability for, and the Retreat participant expressly waives any right to hold Retreat Organizers liable for: injury, death, delay, theft, damage or irregularities, however caused.
- Free Spirit Yoga Retreats shall not be liable in respect of any damage that may be caused to persons or property caused or arising during or in connection with the Retreat and any other services booked through Free Spirit Yoga Retreats. This includes any damages caused to accommodation, facilities and persons at the Retreat.
- If any Retreat Participant wants to pay for the Retreat at the price for double occupancy as described above, yet does not have a specific roommate, the Free Spirit Yoga Retreats will attempt to match that Retreat Participant with a roommate. If Free Spirit Yoga Retreats match the Participant with a roommate whom the Retreat Participant deems unsuitable, then the Retreat Participant must pay for a single supplement for him or herself and also for the unsuitable roommate. There will be no refunds for complaints about roommates, and if any Retreat Participant cancels the Retreat because of a roommate, there will be no refund.
- Please be aware that during your participation in Retreats operated by Free Spirit Yoga Retreats, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Free Spirit Yoga Retreats will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy or any care that may be rendered. While Free Spirit Yoga Retreats will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a Retreat and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Hot Bikram Retreat harmless regarding any provision of medial care or adequacy or care rendered. Free Spirit Yoga Retreats is not responsible for such risks and daggers that may arise beyond our control. Payment indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Free Spirit Yoga Retreats harmless of such. These conditions shall be binding upon the Passenger as well as their heir, executors, administrators and legal personal representatives. As the Retreat is sold as a package holiday, no itemisation of costs will be given. No person, other than an authorized representative of Free Spirit Yoga Retreats by a document in writing, is authorised to carry, add or waive any term or condition on its Web site, including any term or condition set forth in the preceding provision.
- Free Spirit Yoga Retreats reserves the right to change schedules, instructors, contractors without prior notice at any given time.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the meaning set opposite them:
- “Free Spirit Yoga Retreats” Free Spirit Yoga Retreats employers, owners, instructors,contractors
- “Contractors” The persons or corporations providing the transportation, accommodation, or other services
- “Participant” The person or persons embarking on the Retreat
- “Retreat” The Retreat or travel arrangements specified on the website