Thanksgiving Week Yoga Holiday – Panama – November 2016
Bocas del Toro, Panama
Sat. 19th – Sat. 26th November 2016
This November, join us in the Caribbean islands of beautiful Bocas del Toro, Panama for an unforgettable week of Yoga, Surfing, Fitness classes and much more on our 7th retreat here –– click here for pictures of past retreats and here for a handy factsheet about Panama & this retreat location.
It’s no surprise to us that Bocas del Toro has been named THE top place to visit by the Times Magazine and Condé Nast, take a look for yourself. Our Hotel Tierra Verde is located on the gorgeous Carenero island, just a short 3 minute boat ride fromthe main island Isla Colon with its airport, shops, restaurants and night life. There are no cars on Carenero island or paved roads. Access to the Hotel is directly via its own pier and only via boat which guarantees quietness and privacy.
We first discovered Bocas del Toro 14 years ago backpacking through Central America and were just fascinated by its location, beaches, food, people and relaxed lifestyle. There is so much to Bocas words can’t even explain. You have to see for yourself. And for 14 years …not much has changed in Bocas. It’s still the same beautiful place, no highrise buildings or crowded beaches, and we and our previous guests just love it that way.
Enjoy daily Yoga classes in our beautiful studio overlooking the ocean right outside our Hotel and come on a day trip to discover the beautiful islands of Bocas, watch dolphins, snorkel or just enjoy local Caribbean food. Our own private chef will prepare delicious dishes comprising a combination of (mainly) locally sourced ingredients including fish, meat, raw and vegan options.
Optional activities include: Sunset cruise, horseback riding on the beach, SUP boarding, SURF Classes , diving, painting workshop or chocolate making workshops, cave tours and botanical gardens tour, additional private surf classes
We look forward to welcoming again people from all around the world in beautiful Bocas.
- 7 nights accommodation in either single or double (shared) occupancy at Hotel Tierra Verde on Carenero Island set right on the water (all rooms are equipped with private bathroom, Aircon, TV and Wifi) – single accommodation is limited!
- 7 * Brunch prepared by our own Chef
- 3 * Dinner prepared by our own Chef
- Daily fresh juices and smoothies
- Daily Yoga classes, posture clinics and & or fitness / bootcamp classes in a Yoga studio overlooking the ocean
- 1 SUP / stand up paddle board / or kayak rental, try this amazing experience on the water, optional classes can be attended afterwards
- Day trip to Dolphin Bay, Red Frog Beach – snorkel, swim, relax and discover the stunning islands of Bocas del Toro by own private boat
- Cocktail sunset night!
- transfers to and from Bocas del Toro airport to the Hotel
- Enough time to relax…. and lots of fun… guaranteed!
Example of a day at the retreat:
|9.00am – 11.00am||Fitness class OR Yoga class|
|11.00am – 12.00pm||Brunch|
|3.30pm – 4.30pm||Posture Clinic & Workshop|
|4.30pm – 6.00pm||Yoga Class|
|6.00pm – 7.00pm||Free time|
|7.00pm – 9.00pm||Dinner|
$ 1595 – USD for double/shared occupancy (either 2 people in room sharing or queen size bed for couple )
$ 2295 – USD for single occupancy (queen size bed)
All rooms feature: aircon, fan, Wifi, build in wardrobes, private en-suite bathrooms, daily cleaning service, access to the balcony with ocean views, TV with SKY (over 200 channels)
On the days where dinner is not included we will take you to some awesome restaurants, where you can join if you wish! Prices are on average 10-15 USD per person.
All of our retreats are open to ALL levels – whether you are new to Yoga – and please note, you don’t have to take part in all the Yoga classes – it’s all up to you. Do as much or as little as you like! It’s YOUR holiday!
How to get there:
Bocas del Toro is easy to reach by plane, bus and/or boat. The fastest way is by plane, which takes about 1 hour each way from Panama City or San Jose (Costa Rica). There are between 6-8 flights a day from Panama City to Bocas. Flights leave from Albrook airpot which is 30 – 40 minutes from the international airport. Please check www.airpanama.com.
If you are arriving from Costa Rica please check www.natureair.com for flights. We are also happy to book flights for you. No problem! If you plan to travel by bus/boat please note that the trip varies in time and takes anywhere between 7-10 hours. We can arrange that for you as well. Please contact us!
Also please be aware that airpanama only always updates their system with flights around 3 months before the actual flight. So If you are checking the website in March you are very unlikely to find flights for July. We will inform you when the flights become available, not to worry there are plenty.
- International/national flights to Bocas del Toro are NOT included in the price
- Check-in on the first day of the retreat is from 2pm and check-out on the final day by 1pm. The hotel will do its best to accommodate earlier arrivals/late departures where possible. Should your room not be ready yet you can always leave your luggage with the hotel and relax in a hammock or explore the island. The hotel is a short 10 minute trip from the airport, we will send you instructions on how to get there.
- Travel insurance is not included but we highly recommend you get it
- An initial USD $1000 deposit is required to secure your place at our retreat
- The remaining amount is due no later than 60 days prior to the retreat start date
- Any cancellation will require an administrative fee of $150 USD
- Up to 120 days prior to the retreat start date – the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 70 days prior to the retreat start date – 50% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 45 days prior to the retreat start date – 25% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- After 45 days prior to the retreat start date – no refund applies
- Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 days of the cancellation
Are you ready to…
For any additional questions please email us directly at email@example.com