- 6 tbs cacao powder
- 4 tbs lucuma
- 2 tbs maca
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Drizzle of honey (or maple or agave syrup)
- Pinch of salt
- Start by melting the cacao butter in a bain-marie
- Continue adding the other ingredients while stirring:
- coconut oil, cacao powder, lucuma, maca, drizzle of honey, pinch of salt.
- and keep stirring
- If on hand you could add some bee pollen and chia seed for some extra crunch.
- Or alternatively you could add a bit of mint oil, orange oil, or how about a little bit of chilli?
- Then pour into small forms (smaller shapes are better as they will freeze quicker)
- Freeze for 10 – 15 minutes
- Take them out of the forms – in warm temperatures you should hurry so those treats don’t melt too quickly