Luxury Bikram Yoga Retreat in Ubud, Bali – March 2017
Sat 18th – Sat 25th March 2017
Luxury Bikram Yoga Retrea including raw food and nutritional workshops, posture clinics, advanced classes and more with Lucas Miles and Kate Brown in Ubud, Bali
Our 7th Retreat in Bali will be held in magical Ubud; set in the stunning rice fields and hills it is not only “world yoga central” as many locals describe it but boasts fantastic restaurants (some of which we will visit), spa’s, local markets, temples and an absolute abundance of nature but is also the ideal place to relax, recharge and get hot hot hot during our classes and workshops.
We will also be holding this retreat during the famous Bali Spirit Festival (more about this below) where we include a day pass to this spectacular event. You can check out pictures from our past retreats here
We have planned a fantastic week including daily yoga classes (both beginning and advanced series) by top instructors, daily workshops and more!
Experience the magic and culture Bali has to offer with its beautiful temples, gourmet cuisine, ceremonies and much much more. Take part in daily Bikram Yoga classes in a heated studio, relax during a massage and enjoy freshly prepared meals in a jungle settings. Join a traditional cleansing ceremony, enjoy shopping at the many beautiful shops there are or take a cooking class. Or simply… just relax at the stunning pool with a freshly pressed juice or fresh coconut in your hand.
On a relatively small island with a wealth of attractions, Ubud is centrally located, there are plenty reasons why Ubud was voted recently as the most fascinating city of Asia by Condé Nast Traveler.
The Ubud area is around 200-300 meters above sea level and surrounded by rice fields, which makes it noticeably cooler than the other tourist destinations in Bali, still very hot though on any given day if you are not used to the Indonesian temperatures and humidity.
Neighbouring villages are well known for unique bamboo crafts and furniture, wood- and stone carvings and many other crafts. Ubud is famous for its art and craft which can be discovered in many of the different galleries, markets and shops. Ubud is popular in part today because it is the best place in Bali to break out of the tourist mode and get off the beaten path, although far from undiscovered
Overlooking the jungle and equipped with state of the art heating and mirrors, the Centre also boasts a cafe where they serve mainly organic food and fresh juices and a yoga shop.
For the Yoga classes all mats and towels are provided. We will hold one Bikram Yoga Class in the morning (around 7.30am – and one in the afternoon around 5.30pm ) The afternoons are spend with workshops, posture clinics and nutritional seminars / demonstrations.
We will also be holding advanced classes on a few days a week. Please don’t feel pressured into attending all events and classes; it is a full on schedule but we leave the option to everyone open to attend.
Do as much or as little as you like, it is your holiday after all!!
To give you an idea about the workshops we will be holding (all one hour long) – examples: stretching for yogis, back-bending and wall walking workshop, specific exercises for your core, alignment workshop, inversion workshop, meditation. On top of there will also be a posture clinic where all beginning series postures are discussed in detail followed by a Q & A session (2- 3 hours). Further there will be Masterclasses in Bikram Yoga and Yin Yoga (2 hours each)
Bali Spirit Festival: We are excited to be holding our Retreat during the same week of the famous Bali Spirit festival, a Global Celebration of Yoga, Dance and World Music, offers rejuvenation and inspiration to all participants, providing over 230 daily classes in yoga, meditation, healing, dance, and music along with seminars focusing on healing, health, spirituality and personal development.
The festival also brings together dozens of top international performers and world-class musicians, attracting a truly global audience to the annual event. You can check out more information here . We do include a one day pass to this spectacular event but will still be holding a Bikram class on that day so you do not miss out on a sweaty class.
The Bali Spirit & Spa Hotel **** is set in a quiet and peaceful location. It is only a short 5 min. walk to the Yoga Centre. It boasts 2 large pools, one with swim up bar, a spa, temple, meditation facilities and yoga room, the river forest restaurant which offers views of the river valley and a selection Indonesian and international dishes, and wellness area, dry cleaning and laundry. You can check out the image gallery from the hotel here
All rooms feature: king size bed for single accommodation or twin beds for shared accommodation , balcony or patio with a view to nature, air-conditioning, coffee & tea maker, flat screen TV, minibar, private semi – open bathroom with shower, toiletries, hairdryer, desk, free WiFi and daily housekeeping.
Check in on the day of the start of the retreat is after 1pm with our first communal yoga class starting at around 4-5pm. Please try and arrive at Denpasar airport no later than 2pm .
Check-out on the final day of the retreat is 12pm. If your flight is much later, that’s not a problem you can leave your luggage at the hotel and pick it up before your transfer to the airport.
Additional nights: If you plan to arrive earlier or stay longer in Ubud that is no problem, just send us a quick message and we can arrange additional nights for you.
The 2 hotel pools:
What’s included in this trip of a lifetime:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in either single deluxe king size bed or shared deluxe rooms (twin beds)
- Daily gourmet breakfast
- Gourmet Dinner on 4 nights where we will be visiting some of Ubud’s best restaurants including a traditional Balinese performance.
- All Yoga classes, Bikram’s beginning and advanced classes, master classes, workshops and nutritional seminars as discussed above in a heated studio
- Yin classes and Yin Masterclass
- All Mats and towels
- Unlimited filtered water refill
- fresh coconut after morning class and a fresh pressed green juice before or after the second class
- Traditional Balinese cleansing ceremony
- 1 Massage – 60 min
- a 2 – 3 hour Indonesian vegetarian cooking class where you learn to make a few delicious and healthy dishes
- a one day pass to the famous Bali Spirit festival (if you do not wish to have this one day pass we deduct 150 USD of the total price)
- Cocktail night
- Return transfers to and from Denpasar International Airport to the Hotel on the day of the arrival and departure of the retreat
Come with a friend or sign up by yourself and we will match you with a guest of the same gender and age range
Deluxe Single (King Size Bed): $2450 USD
Bali Spirit Festival: we do include a one day pass to this amazing festival, if you do not wish to get the pass we will deduct 150 USD from the price above!
- The Retreat is open to all levels – join us for all classes or the ones you like!
- The Retreat is limited to 18 guests
- International / national flights to Bali (Denpasar) airport are not included in the price
- Travel insurance is not included but highly recommended
- An initial deposit of $1000 USD is required to secure your place at the Retreat.
- The remainder is due no later than 60 days prior to the Retreat start date
- Payments can be made via PayPal / Credit Card – the PayPal fee is included in the above price!
- Any cancellation will require an administrative fee of $150 USD
- Up to 120 days prior to the retreat start date – the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 70 days prior to the retreat start date – 40% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 45 days prior to the retreat start date – 20% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- After 45 days prior to the retreat start date – no refund applies
Are you ready to…
For any additional questions please email us directly at