Hot Yoga Retreat – Mexico -May 2020
Puerto Morelos (Cancun) – Mexico
Sunday, May 10 – Sat, May 16 2020
7 days / 6 nights
In May 2020, join fellow Hot Yogis from around the world for an unforgettable 7 days/ 6 nights Yoga holiday at the stunning Casa Om in Puerto Morelos on our 11th retreat there. Get hot in the yoga room, improve your practice during our workshops and relax by the beach or pool, discover ancient ruins, amazing food or snorkel and dive in front of the second largest reef in the world.
Puerto Morelos is a laid back fishing village just 20 minutes south of busy Cancun. What visitors love about ‘Puerto’ are lower prices and a slower pace of life than its larger, busier neighbours like Cancun or Playa del Carmen. It’s the perfect spot for relaxation – a place to get away from it all and experience the simple Caribbean life, while still being centrally located to the surrounding attractions of the Riviera Maya. There are some fantastic restaurants and bars as well and the beach is just stunning and across the street from our Retreat Centre.
The beach with beach bar in front of our Retreat Centre
We have planned a fantastic week with plenty of Hot Yoga classes (26+2), Posture Clinics, Intermediate classes, workshops and much more. There will be many different classes to choose from including some Hot Pilates classes. A half day excursion to the ancient ruins is also included in the week. The Retreat is also open to partners who don’t practice Yoga but who would like to enjoy a holiday
Our Yoga room in the villa – equipped with heaters, mirrors and fans. All mats and towels are included
Casa Om is situated right across of one of the most beautiful beaches at the Riviera Maya, with crystal clear waters. Just how you would imagine the Caribbean at its best. We have been running 10 retreats here and are every time excited to be coming back to this premier Hot Yoga Retreat Centre. Casa Om boasts a private swimming pool, rooftop deck with stunning ocean views (where we will be having our meals), a fully equipped and heated yoga room, ample space for relaxation and some turtles as well.
Most classes will be held in the heated Yoga studio right in the villa so no need to walk anywhere with the exception of a couple outside classes on the pier overlooking the ocean. An experience not to be missed.
All rooms in the villa are beautifully decorated in Balinese style and feature daily fresh towels, aircon, mini fridge, own en-suite bathroom, ceiling fans, mosquito nets over each bed and organic toiletries. Further – yoga clothes will be washed once a day which is also included. There is also unlimited fresh drinking water available throughout the villa. The villa is a short 5-10 minutes walk from the centre of Puerto Morelos with its shops, supermarkets, banks, restaurants and bars.
Example of the cozy rooms at Casa Om (shared option – 2 single beds)
Optional activities that can be organised directly once you are there are as follows: Onsite massages and healing therapies, snorkeling trips, diving (right outside our door is the 2nd largest reef in the world so there are plenty of opportunities to experience the amazing world in the water), sailing trips, Mexican cooking classes (this is a favourite of all previous guests), spa treatments, mayan healers, shopping trips to Cancun and Playa del Carmen, waterpark adventures, horse riding, Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) and much more.
Healthy Brunch by our own chef Yeye – healthy and amazing with sea views included
- 7 days/6 nights accommodation in a stunning beach-front villa including pool
- Daily Bikram Yoga classes in a heated studio
- All workshops, posture clinics, intermediate classes and more
- Daily Brunch
- Gourmet Dinner for 4 nights included – own private chef!
- Daily fresh juices
- Half day excursion to the Tulum Ruins and swimming in a Cenote
- Yoga mats, towels, unlimited filtered drinking water
- Transfers from and to Cancun International Airport to the retreat centre on the day of the arrival and departure of the retreat
- a few other surprises
Example of a day at the retreat:
7.30am – 8.00am Morning Coffee, Tea & Fruits
8.00am – 9.30am Morning Yoga Class
10.00am – 11.00am Brunch
11.00am – 3.00pm Free time
3.30pm – 4.30pm Workshop/posture clinic / stretching
5.00pm – 6.30pm Evening Yoga Class
7.00pm – 8.00 pm Dinner
How to get there:
You fly into Cancun airport which is very easy with plenty of direct flights from all major US and Canadian cities as well as from Europe. Check www.skyscanner.net for details. The retreat centre is a short 20-40min. drive from the airport. Transfers are included by private driver.
Prices : All prices are per person !
Dorm style accommodation: 6 bed dorm 1450 USD
Shared accommodation: 1890 USD
shared with friend, couple or we will match you with a guest of the same age range and gender – either twin beds or queen size bed
Single accommodation: 2480 USD
Suite accommodation (2 available only): kind size bed, largest rooms of the house, private balcony, en suite bathroom : 2850 USD
Half day trip to Tulum
- International/national flights are NOT included in the price
- Travel insurance is not included but highly recommended !
- An initial $1400 USD deposit is required to secure your place at the retreat
- The remaining amount is due no later than 70 days prior to the retreat start date
- Payments can be made via Credit Card or bank transfer ( bank transaction fees are not included ) in the above price
Are you ready to…
- Any cancellation will require an administrative fee of $150 USD
- Up to 120 days prior to the retreat start date – the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 75 days prior to the retreat start date – 40% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 70 days prior to the retreat start date – 30% of the full amount paid will be refunded After 69 days prior to the retreat start date – no refund
– Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 days of notification to us
The Retreat centre and the beach just opposite: